Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tracy Morgan: I Went Too Far

Tracy Morgan claims that it was a joke that went to far. But personally the way the account sounded, it wasn't a joke as much as a rant and a diatribe. There was no humor in the account. Tracy even said gays should “take a f**king joke”.

The comedian said he “clearly went too far” with the remarks, which included saying he would stab his son to death if he came out as gay.

This afternoon, he said: “I want to apologise to my fans and the gay and lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville.

“I’m not a hateful person and don’t condone any kind of violence against others. While I am an equal opportunity jokester, and my friends know what is in my heart, even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context.

Read the full story.

No comments: